ROBERT HOFFMAN, P.L.L.C.
ABOUT ROBERT S. HOFFMAN
- Graduated from the University of Texas/Austin with Highest Honors in English and was named to Phi Beta Kappa.
- Attended Baylor Law School, known for very intensive training in litigation. Named executive editor of the Law Review and graduated in the top 10 of his law school class.
- Drawn immediately to the practice of family law, because he enjoys working closely with, and advocating for, people at a critical time in their lives.
- Joined Fulbright & Jaworski (now Norton Rose Fulbright), one of the largest law firms in Houston, upon graduation. Became a partner after only seven years; stayed at the firm for 22 years.
- Learned a great deal from Norton Rose Fulbright attorneys practicing in the fields of corporate law, real estate, trusts and estates, finance, trial work, and other areas frequently involved in divorces.
- Became Board-Certified in Family Law—Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1986.
- Named a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in 2000.
- Works with an extensive group of highly specialized experts in various legal and other fields, such as psychology and financial valuations, who could be called upon to assist with a divorce case.
- Has been successful in handling as lead counsel numerous bench and jury trials and negotiating highly contested child custody battles, high net worth divorces, complex financial disputes and cases involving parental alienation. He successfully represented Kelly Jones against Alex Jones (Infowars fame) in a jury trial in 2016.
- Designated one of Texas’s Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters 2008 - 2019, Best Lawyer by BL Rankings 2004-2020, The Best of the U.S. 2006 - 2019, Top Attorneys in Texas 2013 - 2019, U.S. News Best Law Firm 2020, Marquis Who’s Who 2020, Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent 2020 and Best of the Best Top 10 Attorneys 2020.
- In 2009, despite the growing economic recession, Robert made the decision to start his own firm.
- “I was taking a risk in 2009, starting a new law firm in the midst of a major recession,” explains Robert, “but I determined to focus on excellent service rather than arbitrary growth and, to this day, our firm is relatively small but known to be very effective.”
- The Law Office of Robert S. Hoffman, PLLC recently celebrated the firm’s tenth anniversary in business and has been highly successful because Robert Hoffman’s priority has always been providing the best representation and most effective service possible to clients.
FAMILY ACCESS VIDEOS
"Direct Examination and Cross Examination of Mental Health Professionals"
"Litigating a Parental Alienation Case"
Robert S. Hoffman, P.L.L.C.
Board Certified Family Law since 1986
Robert S. Hoffman
Fellow—American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
OUR OFFICE2323 S. Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77019
T 713 333 8353
F 713 333 8359
Mr. Hoffman has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 1986. He handles Parental Alienation cases in Texas and around the country. When handling cases outside Texas he associates with local counsel and receives permission to practice in that particular state by what is referred to as pro hac vice admission. This permits Mr. Hoffman to practice in that state for the specific case he is handling.
"Preparing the Targeted Parent for Testimony"